Powered by Blogger.

June 15, 2009

Daily Meditation

All beings are suffering terribly.

May I take on the vows of Avalokiteshvara, and attain the ability to emanate countless versions of me in all the sentient realms, so that I would be able to help as many sentient beings as possible. May all sentient beings, who have been so kind as to be my own mother once, nurturing me, feeding me, putting me above themselves, sacrificing their lives and happiness so that I might live and be happy, attain the supreme bliss of Buddhahood before I do, or I will never become a Buddha.

No comments:

Daily Meditation

>> June 15, 2009

All beings are suffering terribly.

May I take on the vows of Avalokiteshvara, and attain the ability to emanate countless versions of me in all the sentient realms, so that I would be able to help as many sentient beings as possible. May all sentient beings, who have been so kind as to be my own mother once, nurturing me, feeding me, putting me above themselves, sacrificing their lives and happiness so that I might live and be happy, attain the supreme bliss of Buddhahood before I do, or I will never become a Buddha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2011 | eDesign Blog | Make Money Online

Back to TOP